Information Before You Fly
- Our aircraft is weight restricted.
- When you receive a quote it will tell you a maximum allowed payload or weight. This weight allowance includes each passenger’s body weight, luggage, hand luggage, cameras and purses etc.
- All items and people will be weighed on arrival. If your total weight exceeds the weight allowance provided to you then, unfortunately, we may ask you to leave some luggage behind.
Safety and Weather:
- Safety is our paramount concern and all flights are conducted weather permitting.
- If your flight is cancelled due to weather, pilot unavailability, or maintenance issues, you will have the choice of accepting a full refund or rescheduling on the next available flight.
- Incidental expenses incurred due to weather delays or cancellations are the full responsibility of the passengers. These include but are not limited to re-accommodation, meals, overnight accommodation expenses and passenger-arranged alternate transportation.